Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tribal Chair



So once again I got inspired by the fabulous  Vintage Revivals.  The talented Mandi from Vintage Revivals was inspired by this print from Pockettiger {which p.s. she has an AMAZING etsy shop}. Which she used as art on a mantle headboard.  I just feel in love with the tribal look.

So I added it to a different element, a folding chair!! You can find these boring folding chairs almost anywhere!  & for CHEAP!  Which is the best part about it!

 So here's how I did it.

You will need a paint pen (I got a metallic gold one at Walmart for under $3), painters tape, and a ruler. First I measured it out so that each arrow was two inches wide and taped it off with painters tape. Then I free handed arrows in each row with a paint marker. I love it more than I even imagined! Its absolutely awesome!!! I love arrows an metallic's! Inspiration is free....now run with it!


1 comment:

  1. adorable and so creative! Job well done on the freehand aspect, too!

    ReplyDelete